Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Evidence of editing and development web banner

 Web Banner

To begin with I created a new project with the correct resolution of a web banner, I them laid out the foundation for how I wanted it to look by adding boxes and shadows where images and graphics were going to be located on the banner.


Secondly I added the triangular graphics on the side and edited the colours until I was happy with the result, I decided on a dark orange for the back as I think its a solid foundation colour to build off of and I felt orange colours would relate and fit the conventions of the fire service.

Finally I inserted my own images and created a clipping mask so that they would fit into the boxes I created prior, creating the boxes for them to go in before hand also meant I was able to create a small white border around each image. I added the text 'Derbyshire Fire & Rescue' simply because they are my client and customised the text with a custom sourced font. The last graphic I added in order to fill out the web banner a bit more and make it interesting was a PNG image of fire to catch the viewers eyes a bit more.









No comments:

Post a Comment

M3 - Codes and conventions

Codes and conventions Recruitment Video: Here you can see my video fits the codes and conventions of a similar recruitment video a they shar...